Introduction to Fanuc Robot Programming and Operations
Monday, Aug 7, 2017 - Thursday, Aug 10, 2017
Upon completion of this course students will gain knowledge and understanding of Fanuc robot systems. They will also learn to create robot programs, and troubleshoot robot problems
At the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- Understand Fanuc robot programs and configuration.
- Become capable of writing basic to intermediate robot programs.
- Robot System
- Power Up and Jog
- Setting up axis limits
- Setting up USER frames
- Setting up Tool Center Points
- Creating a basic program
- They will create a routine that uses circle points
- Students will learn to manipulate their routines and points
- I/O Devices
- Students will learn un-conditional branching statements
- Conditional WAIT, IF/SELECT, or IF/THEN Statements
- Advanced Program Structure
- MACRO instructions
- Miscellaneous Instructions
- File Management
- System Variables
- Mastering and Calibration
Lunch is included
Register For This Event
Advanced registration is required to attend this event.
Login to register for this event, if you do not have an account please create one first.