Powered Industrial Trucks Train the Trainer -8/21/17
Event Start Date: 8/21/2017 8:00 AM
Event End Date: 8/21/2017 2:00 PM
Sign Up For This Event
Registration for this is event is open only between 6/22/2017 12:00 AM and 8/14/2017 11:59 PM
This train the trainer training program involves safety training designed to address specific occupational safety and health hazards associated with operating powered industrial trucks. The design of this course follows applicable requirements in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.178, OSHA's standard for powered industrial trucks. This course involves of a mixture of training styles and techniques.
1. Recognize and understand hazards associated with powered Industrial trucks including but not limited to visual and operational inspections, lift truck classification/designations, and balance and stability.
2. Objectively demonstrate competence operating powered industrial trucks.
- Lift Truck Fundamentals
- Lift Truck Balance, Stability & Capacity
- Pre-Operational Inspections
- Safety Guidelines for Operating Lift Trucks
- Safe Load Handling Techniques
- Refueling Gasoline, Diesel and Liquid Propane Lift Trucks
- Battery Charging & Recharging
- Powered Industrial Truck Training
- Industrial Truck Maintenance
Event Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Phone Number: 334-687-9405 ext:1