ATN Open Enrollment Cancellation Policy
Powered Industrial Trucks Train the Trainer -8/21/17
Event Start Date: 8/21/2017 8:00 AM
Event End Date: 8/21/2017 2:00 PM
Sign Up To This Event
This event can only be signed up for between 6/22/2017 12:00 AM - 8/14/2017 11:59 PM
1. Recognize and understand hazards associated with powered Industrial trucks including but not limited to visual and operational inspections, lift truck classification/designations, and balance and stability.
2. Objectively demonstrate competence operating powered industrial trucks.
- Lift Truck Fundamentals
- Lift Truck Balance, Stability & Capacity
- Pre-Operational Inspections
- Safety Guidelines for Operating Lift Trucks
- Safe Load Handling Techniques
- Refueling Gasoline, Diesel and Liquid Propane Lift Trucks
- Battery Charging & Recharging
- Powered Industrial Truck Training
- Industrial Truck Maintenance
Anyone registered for an open enrollment training may cancel their registration no later than 7-calendar days prior to the scheduled start date of the Open Enrollment class to avoid having to pay the full cost of the class.
Any client wishing to cancel their registration must submit the cancellation request by email to the contact person for the training class. The cancellation process is complete once a confirmation of cancellation email is issued to the client. Anyone registered for an open enrollment class must receive this confirmation email stating their registration has been canceled to avoid being invoiced for the full cost of the open enrollment training. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted.
"No shows" and cancellations not made within the specified period of 7-calendar days will incur the full cost of registration; however, substitution of a different attendee on a registration will be allowed.
It is the official policy of the ACCS, including Alabama Technology Network (ATN), that no person in Alabama shall, on the grounds of race, color, disability, gender, religion, creed, national origin, or age be excluded from participation, in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program, activity, or employment. Should you be disabled and require special accommodations in order to participate in this training class, please notify HR Director of your needs so that specific arrangements can be made by ATN.
Event Contact Email Address: email@example.com Event Contact Phone Number: 334-687-9405 ext:1