NFPA 70E: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace - 8-24-17
Event Start Date: 8/24/2017
Event End Date: 8/24/2017
Sign Up For This Event
There are currently 25 spaces left.
Cost per seat: $95.00
This course discusses the hazards of working on or near live electrical parts or conductors and how employees must protect themselves from shock, arc-flash and arc-blast if exposed to live electrical parts or conductors.
At the end of this course, the student should be able to:
Understand the purposes of the standard and why it is important from OSHA’s perspective to prevent injury or death.
1. Electrical Principles and Hazards
• Shock, Arc-Flash, Arc-Blast
2. OSHA & NFPA 70E Connection
3. Safety Related Work Practices
• Approach Boundaries for Shock Protection
• Arc Flash Boundary
• Training, Qualified and Unqualified Persons
• Establishing an Electrically Safe Work Condition
• Work Involving Electrical Hazards
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
4. Safety Related Maintenance Requirements
5. Safety Special Equipment
Event Email Address: email@example.com
Event Phone Number: 256-215-4253