Electrical Motor Controls - 10/16-10/18/18
Event Start Date: 10/16/2018 8:00 AM
Event End Date: 10/18/2018 4:00 PM
Sign Up To This Event
There are currently 13 spaces left.
Cost per place: $595.00
This event can only be signed up for between 8/17/2018 12:00 AM - 10/11/2018 11:59 PM
At the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- Understand the operation of motor starters, overload protection, interpret ladder diagrams using pushbutton stations and understand complex motor control diagrams.
- Become capable of wiring basic to complex control circuits, and troubleshoot electrical problems.
- Control Devices 1
- Electrical Diagrams
- Motor Starters
- Introduction to Basic Motor Controls
- Reversing Three-Phase Motors
- Electromechanical Relays
- Control Devices 2
- Photoelectric and Proximity Switches
- Time Delay
- Methods of Motor Control and Drives
- Solenoid-Operated Valves
- Troubleshooting Switches and Relays
- Troubleshooting Controls
Lunch is included