Introduction to Fanuc Robot Programming and Operations - 10/5/2018 (Four Consecutive Fridays)
Event Start Date: 10/5/2018 8:00 AM
Event End Date: 10/26/2018 4:00 PM
Sign Up To This Event
There are currently 12 spaces left.
Cost per place: $795.00
This event can only be signed up for between 8/6/2018 12:00 AM - 9/28/2018 11:59 PM
NOTE: THIS CLASS WILL MEET ON FOUR CONSECUTIVE FRIDAYS IN OCTOBER. CLASS DATES ARE 10/5, 10/12, 10/19 and 10/26.
At the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- Understand Fanuc robot programs and configuration.
- Become capable of writing basic to intermediate robot programs.
- Robot System
- Power Up and Jog
- Setting up axis limits
- Setting up USER frames
- Setting up Tool Center Points
- Creating a basic program
- They will create a routine that uses circle points
- Students will learn to manipulate their routines and points
- I/O Devices
- Students will learn un-conditional branching statements
- Conditional WAIT, IF/SELECT, or IF/THEN Statements
- Advanced Program Structure
- MACRO instructions
- Miscellaneous Instructions
- File Management
- System Variables
- Mastering and Calibration
Lunch is included