5S Train the Trainer
Event Start Date: 12/4/2017 8:00 AM
Event End Date: 12/4/2017 4:30 PM
Sign Up To This Event
There are currently 7 spaces left.
Cost per place: $349.00
When you purchase 1 or more places, these additional places cost: $174.50 each.
This event can only be signed up for between 10/5/2017 12:00 AM - 11/29/2017 11:59 PM
First ½ day 5S Process
Learn how to transform a factory into a place where information concerning product quality, productivity, scheduling, and safety are visually accessible at any given moment.
Participants learn the 5S methodology to implement specific, easy-to-access visual systems to enhance communications and productivity.
- 5 S definition and "how to" for each S
- Benefits of 5 S
- Why don’t we just hire a cleaning crew?
- Workplace scan and how to integrate with layered audit system
- Red tag strategy for areas and the entire facility
Second ½ day Facilitator Training/5S Strategy Deployment
Learn how to create a 5S strategic plan to ensure a total transformation of the facility. Participants will learn the kaizen implementation methodology and how to facilitate an event.
- 5S Strategy Development and Deployment
- 5S Core Team
- Methods to spread 5S culture
- Which areas are good fits for using Kaizen implementation
- Overview of kaizen
- Preparing for a kaizen event
- Standard process for a 2-5 day kaizen event
- Observe current process
- List wastes
- Set goals
- Brainstorm countermeasures
- Try-storm improvements
- Restart line and measures results
- Standardize improvements
- Develop report
- Present results
- Follow-through actions
- Forms and tools for quickly collecting and analyzing data
- Preparing a final report for management
- Estimating the impact of the event