Six Sigma Yellow Belt - 1-29-19
Event Start Date: 1/29/2019 8:00 AM
Event End Date: 1/30/2019 4:00 PM
Sign Up To This Event
There are currently 18 spaces left.
Cost per place: $595.00
This event can only be signed up for between 3/15/2018 12:00 AM - 1/22/2019 11:59 PM
This course is aimed at those new to the world of Six Sigma who have a small role, interest, or need to develop foundational knowledge. Yellow belts can be entry level employees who seek to improve their world or executive champions who require an overview of Six Sigma and define, measure, analyze, improve and control model (DMAIC).
Yellow Belts are not experts in the methodology, but understand the activities and key concepts, enabling them to provide meaningful assistance in achieving your organization’s overall objectives.
- Understand the key principles of Six Sigma
- Identify improvement opportunities in your organization
- Understand and use the DMAIC methodology
- Use the basic tools and techniques
- Understand the role of Yellow Belts in Lean Six Sigma projects
- Be able to run small improvements in their day-to-day work processes
- Introduction to Process Improvement Approaches
- Process Definition and Process Mapping
- Understanding Variation
- Collecting Data and Measuring Process Outputs
- Collecting Data to Prove Cause and Effect
- Practical problem solving using Data