Powered Industrial Trucks Train the Trainer - October 4, 2018
Event Start Date: 10/4/2018 8:00 AM
Event End Date: 10/4/2018 4:00 PM
Sign Up To This Event
There are currently 21 spaces left.
1. Recognize and understand hazards associated with powered Industrial trucks including but not limited to visual and operational inspections, lift truck classification/designations, and balance and stability.
2. Objectively demonstrate competence operating powered industrial trucks.
- Lift Truck Fundamentals
- Lift Truck Balance, Stability & Capacity
- Pre-Operational Inspections
- Safety Guidelines for Operating Lift Trucks
- Safe Load Handling Techniques
- Refueling Gasoline, Diesel and Liquid Propane Lift Trucks
- Battery Charging & Recharging
- Powered Industrial Truck Training
- Industrial Truck Maintenance