OSHA 30 Hour Training Course for General Industry
Event Start Date: 11/27/2018
Event End Date: 11/30/2018
Sign Up To This Event
There are currently 25 spaces left.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be familiarized with OSHA regulations by which the trainee and their company must abide. The trainee will also be familiar with procedures and tactics to comply with the requirements put forth in the regulations.
- OSHA – Background & General Coverage/ Introduction to OSHA Standards
- OSHA Citations/Inspections/Penalties / OSHA Record Keeping Requirements
- Machine Guarding
- Hazard Communication (HAZCOM)
- Hazardous Materials
- Electrical/ Lockout Tag-out
- Walking & Working Surfaces / Fall Protection
- Means of Egress
- Fire Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Confined Space Entry / Confined Space Hazards
The 30 hour course includes many of the same topics as the 10 hour course but is conducted with much more comprehension and depth to include hands-on exercises on related topics.